Richie Brace Restricted Hinge
A more rigid ankle articulation restricts ankle dorsiflexion and plantarflexion to a range under 5° without disrupting a smooth contact and heel rise phase of gait.
• PTTD (moderate-to-severe w/ subluxed TN Joint)
• Dropfoot (equinus Severe varus/valgus; weak calf)
• DJD (ankle or rearfoot w/ dropfoot & spasticity)
• Peroneal Tendinopathy (order with lateral arch suspender)
• Lateral Ankle Instability (severe; order with lateral arch suspender)
• Peroneal Nerve Injury (fixed varus in hindfoot/ankle; order with lateral arch suspender)