FullStride Case Study - Extending the Performance of a Stance Control Orthosis
- Clinical significant cues for the follow-up appointment of an SCO
- Patient education in the use of a SCO
- Technical description of the SCO component options
- Gait Data review for three modes of testing
- Environmental patient instruction in the use of the SCO
- Manual muscle testing of basic patient qualifications for SCO application
Presenter: Gary Bedard, CO, Clinical Application Liason
Credits: 1.5 PCE's
Final Exam: 80% must be correct to pass. For credits, click the 'Take the Test' tab below. Results are automatically emailed to Stuckett@beckerorthopedic.net. ABC awards credits on a quarterly basis, your test results will be submitted to ABC at the end of each quarter.
Sign up for our newsletter to receive the latest news and events happening with Becker Orthopedic.
Techincal / Clinical question?
Please click here and fill out our Support form and submit your question.
Our educators will provide advice on evaluations, component selection, fitting
and problem solving for our Stance Control product line.
Click here to view our product, instructional and informational videos.