Clinical Application of the PreStride™
- Review definition of the use of an immediate fit stance control orthosis
- Recognize assessment versus locomotive therapy application of device
- Understand device features and adjustments
- Review function of a double action ankle joint in a stance control orthosis
- Outline the means to adjust the PreStride to a patient
Presenter: Gary Bedard, CO, Clinical Application Liason
Credits: 2.5 PCE's
Final Exam: 80% must be correct to pass. For credits, click the 'Take the Test' tab below. Results are automatically emailed to Stuckett@beckerorthopedic.net. ABC awards credits on a quarterly basis, your test results will be submitted to ABC at the end of each quarter.
Sign up for our newsletter to receive the latest news and events happening with Becker Orthopedic.
Techincal / Clinical question?
Please click here and fill out our Support form and submit your question.
Our educators will provide advice on evaluations, component selection, fitting
and problem solving for our Stance Control product line.
Click here to view our product, instructional and informational videos.